Before your first visit
- We will ask that you complete the necessary paperwork to register you with our clinic. You can find these documents listed below, fill them up at home and bring them to your appointment. You can also come 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled visit if you prefer to fill them up manually:
New Patient Form
Covid Screening Online Form
- If you have dental benefits, please bring your dental insurance information to the visit, along with a dental handbook if one has been made available to you. Make sure that you understand how your coverage works and know what is your maximum plan coverage per year.
- Contact your previous dentist to forward any recent x-rays (This can take up to two weeks, make sure to request them on time!)
- Bring your complete list of medication
- If you have significant dental anxiety and is worried about your first visit, please contact us and we will help you through every steps!
During the visit
- Talk to your dentist about your goals and concerns regarding your oral health
- You will need to remove any jewels, earrings, necklaces, piercings and glasses to perform the necessary x-rays
- You will receive a complete, full screening of your teeth, gums, soft tissues, bones, TMJ and occlusion.
- A customized treatment plan will be made for you along with all the different options available.
- We will take our time to ensure that you understand every aspects of the diagnosis and treatment and can ask as many questions as you need. We also use intra-oral cameras and pictures to provide clear and easy explanations.
- We will send the necessary claims to your insurances, along with pre-determination for specific treatments if needed.
Also, a tour of our office is always available to you and we think you’ll find our reception area to be comfortable, modern and educational.
If you have any question regarding our services or policies, please give us a call or send us an email!